We are providing Hope to the hopeless in a dying world.
"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'" - John 14:6
"Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." - John 14:27
"To worship and honor the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction." - Proverbs 1:7
Physically & Financially
"Beloved I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers." - John 3:2
"Jesus said to him, 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'" - Matthew 22:37-39
Our core values and principles
- God is our CEO of Hunt For Health.
- We will serve and please God always.
- We will serve all of our clients with excellence.
- We will show the love of Jesus with each client.
- People will always be more important than products and services.
- God's will and word will not be compromised.
- We will do what is right in God's eyes no matter what the cost.
To recondition the person through our services offered. The faith based gym classes are the primary services we offer. We do not want to add years to people's lives, but "Life" to their years.
We offer various Faith based services, including:
$100 Per Month
$225 Per Month
Faith-Based Gym Classes
Included in Monthly Fee (Or $60.00 a Month)
Athletic Training Services
Included in Monthly Fee (Or $30.00 per Session)
Individualized Reconditioning Services
$60.00 per Session (Not Included in Monthly Fee)
Supplements and Topical Ointments
Discounted Pricing Included in Monthly Fee
Bemer Vasomotion Device
Included in Monthly Fee - Recommended 3x per Week (Or $15.00 per Session)
Ten Commandments For "Hunt for Health"
Director: Roger "Doc" Hunt
- Doctor of Naturopathy, Clayton College of Natural Health (2008)
- Master of Science, Physical Education/Health, University of DE (1980)
- Bachelor of Science, Physical Education/Health, University of DE (1971)
- Certified Athletic Trainer, National Athletic Trainer’s Association (1977) Licensed (1988)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, National Strength & Conditioning Assoc. (1987)
- Willing to learn, grow, & share
- Enjoy working with people
- Good organizational skills
- Encourager - team player
- National Athletic Trainer’s Association
- National Strength & Conditioning Association
- Athletic Trainer – PIVOT Physical Therapy 2017-Present
- Athletic Trainer – Sussex Central High School 2015-2017
- Teacher, Athletic Trainer, Strength Coach – Delmarva Christian High School 2004-Present
- Owner & Director – Hunt for Health – 2004 – Present
- Teacher, Athletic Trainer & Strength Coach- Sussex Tech High School 1991-2004
- Program Director – Delaware Human Performance Institute – 1988 to 1991
- Owner & Director – Back to Basics, Inc. – Fitness & Reconditioning – 1983-1988
- Athletic Trainer & Strength Coach – Delaware State College – 1979 to 1983
- Teacher, Athletic Trainer & Strength Coach – Smyrna High School – 1971-1979
- Athletic Trainer – FCA Camps, Salisbury University & Kutztown University – 2008-2015
- Medical Committee – DIAA
- Columnist – Sussex Post
- Co-host & Co-producer – “Learn it & Live It” Local TV Program – WEWE
- Co-host & Co-producer – “Are You Ready” Local Radio Program – WRBG
- Host & Producer – “The Doctor’s In” Local Radio Program – WRBG
- Director of Fitness Ministry – Dagsboro Church of God
- Guest Columnist – Cape Gazette
- Medical Director – Slam Dunk to the Beach – Invitational Basketball Tournament
- Medical Director – First State Games
- Member – First Sports Medicine Team from the US to China
- Pan Am Games – Athletic Trainer
- Columnist – Delaware State News
- Co-host of radio talk show – WDOV
- Host and producer – “Back to Basics” – Local TV Program
- Host and producer – “Hunt for Health” – Local TV Program
- 46 years of experience in sports medicine, fitness & nutrition in the high school, collegiate, clinical, and international levels.
- Sharing Jesus
- Working Out
- Church Involvement